This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

An interesting blog



Post Secret is a collection of postcards, handmade and mailed to the editor, Frank. Frank picks interesting cards and posts them each week. He also compiles them into books.

I have about 80 blogs on my RSS feed, but I wanted to share this one in case you hadn't heard of it since it's not related to Veganism and it seems to be a cult phenomenom...I first saw it linked from Mikaela's site and now I look forward to reading it each week.

There are some very sad posts, some disturbing posts, and some really, really funny posts. This week's post had one card in particular that turned my stomach (about a cat), but in general I don't feel that they are overly disturbing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your FL trip sounds awesome. I'm going to be going there in a couple of weeks and I'm so excited.

I've been an avid follower of postsecret for a long time now. I am hooked and anxiously await Sundays for the new secrets.

June 24, 2007 4:00 PM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

i read PostSecret regularly and have for some time. That cat one was very upsetting...

June 26, 2007 12:29 AM

 
Blogger Mikaela said...

Yay - I heart PS! :)

June 26, 2007 12:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home