This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Be Very Careful

Gian likes to try to make the cashiers at Wegmans laugh when we check out. This time he donned a pair of oversized plastic food handler gloves and with a completely straight face gingerly placed all of our items on the conveyor belt. I couldn't hold it together and began to laugh, since his cover was blown, I took a picture. The cashier found it amusing as well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hysterical. I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face either.

June 24, 2007 3:58 PM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Oh my goodness, hilarious!

June 26, 2007 12:30 AM

 
Blogger Mikaela said...

That's just awesome.

June 26, 2007 12:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, classic!

June 26, 2007 1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home