This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

F-L-O-R-I-D-A-!

Gian, Pier, and I went to Florida for a few days a week or so ago. We had an awesome hotel that Gian's friend Wheels hooked up for all of us. Here are Gian and Wheels chillin.


Pier is afraid to fly:


Here are Gian's boys: Homicide and ChubbyHands:

Gian and me:


The view from our hotel's balcony:

It isn't an allusion, the ocean was feet from the hotel, it was awesome.

We met up with some of Gian's friends who set up a Halo 2 LAN in the conference room. There were about 20 TVs and X-Boxes:


It was great, Gian and his friends played video games while Pier and I read books by the pool or on the beach. The ocean water was around 85 and the weather was amazing. We also hit up a great organic restaurant, I'll post about that separately.

2 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

THAT VIEW! Woah, mama. Love the photo of you and Gian. What a gorgeous gal you are and he is a handsome star... with a sense of humour, as noted in the shopping picture!!! You are a lovely couple.

June 26, 2007 12:32 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice recap and great pictures!

Also, you and Pier were also gaming as well! You both rocked out some Guitar Hero if I remember correctly.

:)

June 26, 2007 1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home