This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Death of a Tree

My aforementioned new neighbor took down the tree that surrounded my back porch. Actually, her 16-year-old son and his friends took it down.

Climbing in the tree:


Pier and I watched in horror/disbelief:


It fell and exposed us to the entire neighborhood, watch for the next installment of "Outside Improvement" for our solution to our newfound privacy issues.

2 Comments:

Blogger scottishvegan said...

Aaaw...how sad. Did they even chop down the tree for any good reason?

April 29, 2007 11:37 AM

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Jenny, that makes me want to cry. You MUST have been horrified. i've seen a tree go down for no apparent reason and it tugs at my heartstrings in a big, bad way...

May 03, 2007 10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home