This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sponge Candy

When I ordered the Vege Dog from Vegan Essentials, I also got some "Golden Crunch Sponge Candy." I had never heard of it before, but it was chocolate so I figured it must be delicious...

From the outside, it looked like a chocolate square:

Inside was a crunchy sweet toffee-like filling:

I was right, it was great! I definitely recommend it!!

4 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

i had candy like this when i was a little girl!! it's like honeycomb in there... right!? Oh wow, memory lane, Jenny, you tripped me up again!! How cool. They look divine!!

April 18, 2007 11:05 PM

 
Blogger Mikaela said...

You have some lucky poochies! I'm curious to see how they like the vege dog - be sure to let us know :)

April 19, 2007 9:25 AM

 
Blogger urban vegan said...

Damn! I just ordered stuff from VE. Oh well, there's always next time!

April 19, 2007 5:35 PM

 
Blogger scottishvegan said...

Oh wow! It looks like a vegan version of a Crunchie bar from the UK!! Yummmm!!!!

April 19, 2007 8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home