This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Accents...

What American accent do you really have?
Your Result: Mid-Atlantic

You have the accent of Philadelphia, south Jersey, and Baltimore. Everyone around there knows what a Philly accent is but not enough outsiders can ever recognize it.

Midland

Northeastern

Northern

Northeast New England

Southern

North Central

Western

What American accent do you really have?
Make a Quiz

This is so accurate that it's scary!
I saw it on Weibke's blog and I just had to check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger urban vegan said...

I took this before and it said I have a Boston accent! Not Philly, but Boston. Not NY, but Boston. I've never even been to Boston.

April 25, 2007 9:44 PM

 
Blogger scottishvegan said...

I just did this out of interest as I don’t have an American accent. It told me I have a Boston accent! He he! Very interesting!!

April 29, 2007 11:34 AM

 
Blogger Kati said...

Holy crap! It picked up my upstate NY accent...I can't believe it. I didn't even know there was a "Northern" accent...

May 08, 2007 5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home