This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, April 13, 2009

I Can Haz?

I have an impossibly small passageway between my garage, where I keep my lawnmower, and my front lawn. Also, I HATE that my lawnmower uses so much gas and is so dirty! I feel like this would suit my needs very well. It's eco-friendly, light (17 pounds) never needs sharpening, doesn't have emissions, is quiet, and apparently works very well.

Brill Razorcut Mower


Blogger Gong Mi said...

cheap nfl nike jeresys
nfl jerseys cheap

This is what I care most about. Because I know you very well. I want to and you become the best of friends, this is my wish.

I related a lot of things. But I don't know why I will like on your blog. I want to spend more time to know all about you.

March 22, 2013 4:04 AM


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home