This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Plane Food

On a recent trip to Portland, Oregon, it struck me that by the time my plane landed I was starving due to the lack of vegan food I had brought with me. On the way home I made sure that wouldn't happen again and came prepared with a sammie from Food Fight Grocery. I wish I had written down the brand, sorry!!

Also, sorry the photo is so blurry, I think I took it with my phone. Note the iPod Touch in the background playing The Happening. Movies on planes = bliss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize your sammie! I have gotten them at Food Fight before. They are from a place called Sweet Lemon Vegetarian Bistro, here's the website link: http://www.sweetlemonveggiebistro.com/home.html.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to Portland!!!!

April 14, 2009 4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home