This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Vegan Jello

I got some vegan fruit gel from Food Fight Grocery:

I got the cherry flavor - I mixed it up with 2 cups boiling water in a measuring cup:
I poured it into small glasses to 'set' and then topped with soy whipped topping when serving.
The gel had a light texture with a nice cherry flavor. I think I would prefer strawberry flavor with perhaps some chopped strawberries in it, but Food Fight only carries cherry and unflavored!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barry Lovelace said...

great stuff here!

How are you??

Get my message a few weeks ago?

Would like you to ad me on FB....

Hope all is well and most likely see you soon! :)

Barry Lovelace
www.barrylovelace.com

November 16, 2008 7:48 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Think the store has orange, raspberry, strawberry as well. You'll have to verify this in person.

November 16, 2008 1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home