This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trip to Indy

I took a quick trip to Indianapolis last weekend. Flying out of Philadelphia, it was a straight shot on a small plane:



Note to vegetarians or vegans living in Indianapolis or other parts of Indiana more than an hour from Chicago -- I am SO SORRY!!! I was flabbergast at the complete lack of veggie options. I wanted to take my grandmother out for brunch at a vegetarian restaurant and after an EXTENSIVE online search found that there wasn't one!! There were a couple of Indian and Asian restaurants that were veg-friendly, but no vegetarian restaurant. I truly don't know what I would do if I lived there. I am so lucky to live on the extremely veg-friendly east coast!!

If you've experienced something different in Circle City, please let me know as I'll probably be going back in July and would love to be able to eat more than salads and BK Veggie Burgers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home