This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Earth Crisis

I'm going to try really hard not to be a dorky groupie, BUT, this weekend I saw Earth Crisis on their Firestorm reunion tour and it was awesome.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but my trusty iPhone helped me out a little!

Here's a pic of my friend with Jonathan from Path of Resistance & Earth Crisis, he's wearing a Vegan Treats' "Go Vegan or Go Fuck Yourself" shirt - he wore it on stage, it was awesome.


Here are two action shots, I wish the iPhone took video, Earth Crisis' singer, Karl made some short & sweet but amazing comments about Veganism.


There were about 700 people in attendance and the set was great, the crowd was super-energized. I've seen them play countless times; but this time we were lucky enough to get to hang out with them backstage and watch from a safe location on the side of the stage. They were probably the most down-to-earth and awesome band I've ever met.

In case you're not familiar, they're a vegan & straightedge hardcore band from New York. You can read about them and their history here: Earth Crisis Wiki

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home