This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Product Review: Good Karma "Rice Cream"



I randomly found this at a health food store outside Atlantic City, NJ (totally random). I haven't seen it anywhere else which is a shame.

If your HFS carries Good Karam Rice Divine, you must request the Carrot Cake flavor.

I'm not usually a fan of "Rice Creams" but this is smooth and creamy with a delicious flavor and chunks of carrot cake, it was amazing. I ate the entire pint in one day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikaela said...

That's so funny. I also randomly found a pint at a HFS on our way home from Rhode Island last summer, but haven't seen it since. I had a chocolate/peanut butter flavor and it was fabulous. I love that it''s soy free, but super creamy :)

April 19, 2008 9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home