This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

AAVS Anniversary Dinner

This is the amazing Vegan Treats cake, I wish I took more pics of the other courses, but it felt inappropriate because it was such a fancy dinner!!!


I wish I had more pictures of the event, it was fantastic. I was honored to be seated with representatives from HSUS and Gene Baur from Farm Sanctuary.

If you have an opportunity to hear him speak on his book tour, you absolutely need to go, he is amazing.


Also please check out HSUS, they are doing amazing work behind the scenes (and in the spotlight) to promote animal rights issues in state and national politics (right now they are working with PA politicians to ban all pigeon shoots).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home