This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, July 06, 2007

What the hail?

The dogs and I were relaxing in the backyard when I heard some rumbling....
I got up and looked off in the distance, I saw some ominous looking clouds so I gathered my things and went on the porch.

Not more than a minute later it began to pour...

Then it started hailing!
Here's a pile of hail on the landing...
It was all over in just a few minutes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Ruscigno said...

you are a picture taking machine! I am very impressed. Did you see the reports about chocolate having more antioxidants than blueberries? See you soon!

July 06, 2007 9:14 PM

 
Blogger JENNA said...

i love those rain/hail pics..and the green and black hot cocoa..yum..i actually just got it as a gift at my baby shower.

July 07, 2007 7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home