This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Product Review: Soya-Too Whipped Cream

Food Fight now carries Vegan Whipped Cream in a can! It's Soya Too (a Eurpean brand) and it tastes great! A few months ago I tried to order this from the distributor in Germany; however, after numerous phone calls/emails I gave up because the cheapest they could send it averaged $9 per can. Since it's aerosol, they had to send it through some kind of certified air mail. Way too much.

Food Fight sells it for $5, definitely worth it.

I mean, really, where else are you going to get whipped cream for your hot chocolate or banana split!

2 Comments:

Blogger t. said...

Yummy!!!
Never seen this brand though! I will have to research some more!

June 18, 2006 1:02 PM

 
Blogger Eat Peace Please said...

This is amazing!

June 18, 2006 4:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home