This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Friday, June 16, 2006

I am still a kid!!

I don't know if you've heard on the news, but someone figured out that there's a specific sound that only "teenagers" can hear. It's called Mosquito and was originally marketed in the UK as a "teen-repellent."

Supposedly most adults are unable to hear the high-frequency buzz and many kids think they're slick and use it as the text-message-alert on their cell phones. I guess they're using it to alert them to new text messages while in school.

Well, NPR has a link where you can download the noise.

Sure enough, I can hear it loud and clear! Woohoo!

That's right youth of the world: You can't pull one over on me! (yet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home