This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Matt & Nat



Lately, I've been obsessed with Matt & Nat bags. I have a whole collection of them, here's the purse I wore today. It's brown and tan but the inside is bright pink - fun!

If you want one, you can order them online from Moo Shoes or from Matt & Nat's website.

All of their bags are completely vegan and very stylish.

Their products all have this cute slogan:


chose life choose positivity
chose the golden rule
chose to be at peace with
yourself choose salvation
scegliete di fare una differenza
choose to make a difference
choisissez de faire une difference
choose to be different choose to
be a rebel choose to be funky
choose to be yourself choose
to create a fashion statement


I just love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home