This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner

Breakfast!













Lunch!













Dinner!












Yes. I had a slice of Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Bomb for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My sister's birthday was this past weekend and to celebrate we got a bomb. It was just going stale in the fridge, so I decided to liberate it!

Here's a picture of an uncut bomb. They are simply amazing!

It's from Vegan Treats. Vegan Treats supplies cakes, cookies, brownies, french pastries, and other delicacies to many of the best vegetarian restaurants in NYC and has a retail store in Pennsyylvania. If you're familiar with her desserts from your favorite NYC eatery, you will be absolutely blown away by the selection at the retail store. She also has "Soft Serve Saturday" - the best flavor is peanut butter / vanilla swirl!

Oh, I should mention that I follow the Pennsylvania Dutch tradition of putting 'milk' on cake, so there is a smidgen of Silk on the slices. My mom always puts 'milk' on cake and I guess I picked it up from her!

1 Comments:

Blogger R U S S said...

Yum!!!

June 14, 2006 6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home