This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

San Francisco!

So for the past few years I've been involved in youth travel. Last summer we went to Yosemite, Monterrey Bay, and San Francisco. Everyone had these beautifully fancy crepes for breakfast, but the only vegan option was a fruit salad. Delicious, but not very filling!


The best part:
At the end of the trip three seventh graders told me that they decided to become vegetarian because they saw how easy it was. I think being immersed in nature and seeing the devastating impact of our un-sustainable lifestyle also played a part! Regardless, I added three more notches to my vegan-post!

1 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

vegans make better lover

June 13, 2006 7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home