This blog is about living Vegan. It includes Vegan lifestyle, Vegan events, and anything else I find interesting.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Vegan Waffles

I've been making Belgian waffles with my new waffle-maker. I think I perfected the recipe, they're pretty delicious.

In the waffle iron:



Since I can only make one at a time in my waffle maker, I put them on the racks of my oven, set to 200 degrees to keep them warm and crisp until dinner:



Earth Balance and Maple Syrup, yum!



Recipe
Waffles


Dry Ingredients
1.5 cups flour
1/2 cup corn starch
2 Tbs Corn meal
1 Tbs baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 Tbs sugar

Wet Ingredients
1 2/3 cup soymilk
1/2 cup margarine, melted
Egg Replacer for 3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

Mix dry ingredients, add wet ingredients, scoop into waffle iron in 1/2 cup increments. Makes 4-6 waffles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fawn Parker said...

I'm tempted to add pumpkin puree to this recipe. Think it'll screw with the consistency too much?

December 08, 2010 7:31 PM

 
Blogger Marshall Lynch said...

i really love waffles it is my favorite food.
Edina MN Realty | Gift Baskets

January 11, 2011 10:45 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I know that you have a lot of things need to understand, but I don't know why will pay attention to these things. I have some related about your things. But I know more about them.

cheap football jerseys
nfl jerseys cheap

Actually I know you very well mood now. But I don't know if I want to express to you said. I understand everything you have.

March 22, 2013 3:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home